Stevi Hillman, wife of Success Coach Ty Hillman, is a barrel horse trainer and competitor. She achieved a lifelong dream by qualifying to the 2016 National Finals Rodeo in 6th place in the world standings. She has trained three horses that have run, or will run, at the National Finals Rodeo; Perfectos Dually in 2012, Ima Royal Design in 2012, and Morning Traffic in 2016.
Training horses is Stevi’s passion and has been since she was a young girl. Working with her step father, who was also a horse trainer, as well as working for multiple trainers in different equine disciplines like cutting, reining, and polo, Stevi’s diverse background gives her incredible understanding in communicating with and training horses.
Stevi also has the experience of being a competitor with such accomplishments as winning the prestigious Reno Rodeo and the Pendleton Round-Up. She has also had success in barrel futurity arena by winning the 2015 Jackson Hall Memorial Futurity in Ardmore, OK as well as placing multiple times at multiple futurities and derbies like the Old Fort Days Futurity in Fort Smith, AR, the JB Quarter Horse Futurity in Waco, TX, and the BFA Futurity in Oklahoma City, OK. Stevi understands the challenges with competing, traveling, keeping schedules, maintaining horses, and keeping them sound while maintaining a positive attitude and looking for opportunities to help or encourage others.
Stevi works with clients in multiple ways:
1. Phone Consultation – Stevi can answer your specific questions about performing, training, traveling, strategy, etc. Cost – $75/hour
2. Video Critiques – You can fill out and submit an informational form and email Stevi two runs and she will provide commentary critiquing your runs and email them back to you. Cost – $50/per two videos
3. Private Lesson – One-on-one private lesson with Stevi. Cost – $125/hour
4. Private Clinic – Invite up to three of your friends for a private half-day or full-day clinic. Cost – $500/Half-Day or $1,000/Full-Day
5. Public Clinic – Host a Ty and Stevi Hillman clinic at your arena or in your area. Contact for pricing
For more information or to schedule a time to work with Stevi, please contact Ty@PrepareToWin.tv